Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I purchase shows individually? Yes.
- How will I receive the video link? Once the production is available for streaming, you will receive the viewable link and password via the email you used to register for this event. If you have issues finding your link or email, please check your spam folder.
- When will I be able to watch the program? Your viewable link and password will be sent to the email you used to register for this event immediately following your purchase. Once you receive your link and password, you will have 72 hours to watch your show
- What if I experience technical difficulties or am unable to view the program? We are not responsible for technical difficulties on your home devices or any issues with your local broadband or Wi-Fi. However, there is online support available to help you as best we can. Contact email@example.com for online support. Please remember that your video link and password will be available for 72 hours from the time it was sent.
- What’s the refund policy? There are no refunds for this event.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? No transfers or sharing.
- May I give this as a gift or purchase access for multiple households? Yes, you may gift access to friends and family! To do so, you will need to make a separate purchase for each household and provide a different name and email address associated with that viewing household. The confirmation email will go directly to them.
- How do I contact the organizer if I have questions?
Please e-mail our audience service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience while our team works remotely.
WIRTZ CENTER ON DEMAND: The Wirtz Center’s new virtual performances are made possible on demand through Vimeo.
NOTE: After purchasing your ticket, you will receive an email with a link and password to view the production. This link and password will expire 72 hours after purchase.